Thursday 22 February 2007

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit

Today isn't a good day.
First off ( and most unimportant) my Ipod decided to lose all 15,000 tracks - vanished! So my fun evening will be trying to reassemble that fine collection, 80 bloody Gb!

Next - today at work was diabolical - for various reasons. I won't go into any details (but I'm the only one who comes here anyway) lets just say the NHS is falling apart, and it seems I don't have many friends on my ward!


Lastly - and most worryingly, I can feel myself slipping back into the depression, I suffered from a couple of years ago. I know , I know , this blog is supposed to be light relief, but I've got to be honest with myself. My life is just so damn boring. If it weren't for my daughter... and I don't see her nearly as often as I'd like!


On a lighter note, to make me feel more popular, I have requested several "adds" on myspace, I began with several of my 80's heroes (worryingly none have replied yet - although I'm sure Marty McFly will in time - how droll!). I am truly sad!
a
“Life is full of misery, loneliness, and suffering - and it's all over much too soon.” Woody Allen

No comments: