Wednesday 21 February 2007

He blew his mind out in a car

Greetings. My highlight of the day was doing some housework, so you can imagine how exciting the rest was ! My (admittedly rather pathetic, but all my own work!) myspace profile dissapeared, so I had to do it from scratch, bang goes the whole evening. It kind of looks ok in IE, but in Firefox (which I prefer) it goes a little haywire. Not that I've got a load of friends or something, I just wanted something presentable.
I'm off tomorrow So I could stay up all night if I wanted ( I did have the weekend off to go with my free rail ticket, but a colleague had sudden child care needs, and I'm basically a nice guy).
I really lead a rock and roll lifestyle don't I kids?

'Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Good-looking Corpse'

...er none out of three ain't bad!

No comments: