Monday 5 February 2007

Are you lonesome tonight?

Yes it's only about five minutes later, but I've thought of something I wanted to say. I've just been looking at my friends myspace page. Apart from being fantastic (which she is), it sums her up perfectly. It's colourful, dynamic, full of life, and ever changing ( that really does sound like her actually).
Now compare it with my stately blog - plodding, introspective, isolated and dusty (remind you of anyone)? Weird eh? and no coincidence I suspect.

Perhaps thats why Myspace frightens me so much. It reminds me of all the things I'm bad at, and of all the things I long for.


Here endeth the lesson (goodnight!)


(Oh and Claire should you pass by this quiet corner of the internet, I hope everythings ok with you, I suspect that you're just having a really good time!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm fine Bill! just having busy time while my bro is here, out all the time! Speak soon X