Saturday 10 February 2007

"Hey, you won't interfere with the basic rugged concept of me personality, will you madam?"

Well this is new, a post to one particular person that's not me - Claire of course!
(this seems to be the best conduit to communicate with you at the moment)
I'm so relieved you mentioned your interview, I was sure you'd have heard the same day! and I'd (pessimistically) assumed no news was bad news.
to quote:

"it just depends if they want to employ an old fuddy duddy who will just do the job and go home, or a dynamic and enthusiastic young staff nurse as myself!"

that first character sounds a bit familiar... hang on it's me!

I think you are mistaking wit for a lapse into sarcasm, this blog functions more like a reflective diary than anything else, hence the moaning, the bleakness, but also the faint ray of optimism !
Enjoy what you do! XXX

by the way I never ever want to be referred to as the dude!

No comments: