Sunday 4 February 2007

" I think I must have one of those faces you can't help believing. "

Blimey Charlie , six or so hours later and I'm seething. That darn ex-wife of mine! I won't go into boring details, but I received 2nd hand instructions to buy a pair of boots for my daughter tonight, so I ended up speaking to her on the phone for the first time in a long time. Crikey! it were nasty, It reminded of all the things I don't miss about marriage!(actually there's nothing left now I DO miss!) Anyway like any other normal guy , it's after midnight on a Saturday and here I am blogging , and listening to the soundtrack to Psycho! - Thank goodness my house doesn't have a cellar ( oh and my mothers still alive! I forgot that redeeming detail!!)


(please click on this picture - it's so groovy it must be seen large - Mr Hitchcock plus lovely 60's lady outside Norman Bates' house in 1962 - what more could you ask of a picture?)

No comments: