Wednesday 7 February 2007

Te futueo et caballum tuum


Sorry I knew this would happen ! That last video reminded me of how much I love this song, It was the first time I'd seen this clip, and while the song remains in my all time top songs (it's fantastic) the visuals are so tepid and twee it's almost ruined.
I'm sure Nancy is supposed to represent some ethereal muse like figure , but she's just pure sixties "bird" ( boy I'm a sucker for false eyelashes though!), whilst Lee looks like you middle aged friends sleazy boyfriend (albeit on horseback), but he sure writes a mean tune.
I'm off to get Lee Hazlewood further up my lastfm top 10 (or maybe sleep)

(you just know that I'm going to post loads of videos now - well it beats moaning I suppose, but for how long?)

Thanks for the comment Claire - Say hi to your Brother from me

No comments: