Saturday 12 May 2007

"Hermits have no peer pressure"

Blimey! Work today was very busy. Quite late in and simply fell asleep in front of the PC again!
I know there are actually one or two people who read this blog, so I thought I should put in a quick appearance or you might never come back!

I am feeling very lonely at the moment, sorry for the downer, but that's the way I feel. Although I enjoy my own company, every now and then you simply want something more! damn my genetically coded desires!

I'm off to bed, hopefully a proper post tomorrow, as it will be fuelled by alcohol!!!

Look out for Bobbie's fabulous moves in the second clip!












“We seek pitifully to convey to others the treasures of our heart, but they have not the power to accept them, and so we go lonely, side by side but not together, unable to know our fellows and unknown by them” - William Somerset Maugham (cheery fella)






No comments: