Wednesday 2 May 2007

"Whenever everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane"

Blimey where did my days off go? Dozed through most of Monday , can't really remember what happened to Tuesday - although it did end with a rather wonderful and mammoth chat with my good myspace friend Andrea ( she has the most marvellous accent!).
Considering how little sleep I've had I feel pretty good!
I hate to say I told you so, but I think I'm going to miss night shift, mostly because my ward is going through a very rough patch at the moment, and the night is a good place to hide from it!

Oh yes it was my birthday wasn't it? Well despite early optimism from yer fella here, nothing happened.

In other trivial news my local bargain wine supplier was out of my usual so my birthday was spent in the company of some "girlie" rose, which was far too easy to drink.

And yes more DVDs were bought!!


(have you noticed that new Cities hitcounter at the bottom of the page? Who are these people in exotic locations visiting my humble page? - remember those counters have only been there 10 days - "we are not alone" )


“How do people go to sleep? I'm afraid I've lost the knack. I might try busting myself smartly over the temple with the nightlight. I might repeat to myself, slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound; if I can remember” - Dorothy Parker
a
a

No comments: