Tuesday 29 May 2007

"What was the best thing before sliced bread?"

Days off plus bank holiday makes Billy a bored boy. Well that's not completely true, my daughter was staying with me last night, which always cheers me up. We went to buy a few things at our local Asda "Supercentre". On the way back, there was a sudden explosion (is there any other type?) and for a second we didn't quite grasp what had occurred. However the fact that we and the entire car interior were soaked with ginger beer should tell you that a bottle had exploded. Small mercies I suppose, after all ginger beer has only left a faint stain, imagine what havoc dandelion and burdock could have wreaked!!

We are off out in a minute - but it's pouring (with rain , not ginger beer)



"I would imagine if you could understand Morse Code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy!" - Mitch Hedburg





No comments: