Tuesday 15 May 2007

"open channel D !"

Nothing to say - just wanted to post a couple of videos. I was listening to Swing Out Sister's best of earlier, I'd forgotten how good they are / were (big in Japan - see last video). They had that whole spy movie/lounge/Bachelor pad/Bacharach/cool jazz/ Avengers vibe, and excellent pop songs of course. Plus Corrinne (at least initially) had that fantastic bobbed hair/pale face/eye make-up thing going on that I still find irresistible today (and a fantastic voice).










(That last video is from 2002, I think - love that Emma Peel catsuit )


“I was walking down the street with my friend and he said 'I hear music,' as though there's any other way to take it in. 'You're not special. That's how I receive it too... I tried to taste it, but it did not work.'” - Mitch Hedburg



No comments: