Thursday 31 May 2007

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried"

Morning - Mr Procrastination here!
Days off gone and what have I done? Moped (that the mood not the two wheeled vehicle), listened to lot's of music, watched a few movies, drank some wine (actually on "paper" that sounds pretty good). I had fully intended to start my now legendary painting to go above my mantelpiece. Eighteen months now and I haven't lifted a brush. My easel (honestly, I have one) still lies folded in the cupboard. I suppose that as long as I don't start the picture has potential, as soon as I put brush to canvas it's a dud! (a load of Pollacks as the joke goes! - ha ha )



“You never know what you have until it’s gone, and I wanted to know what I had, so I got rid of everything.” - Steven Wright

No comments: