Monday 21 May 2007

July 4, 1776 - "Nothing Happened Today."

It wasn't really that hot today, but this didn't deter my Nemeses from donning there shorts, boob tubes and vest, picking up there finest gold jewelery and venturing out into the North East sun displaying rather too much flesh (in both senses!) . It wasn't really that hot. all it takes is hint of sun and the barbecues rise from the ground like Marineville (Stingray) and the trouser legs and sleeves automatically roll up a la Marty McFly.

The sun lifted my mood, Saw my lovely daughter, but the rest was unremarkable, so no remarks will be made - It's that part of the week I love - Wine Time!



(I loved this show! - I have it on DVD! Here's some "kids" having fun with the titles)
"You know how it is when you're walking up the stairs, and you get to the top, and you think
there's one more step? I'm like that all the time." - Steven Wright

No comments: