Monday 7 May 2007

"When I was your age, television was called books"

I just wanted to post this youtube video - Brian Auger, Julie Driscoll & The Trinity - Indian Rope Man. It seems perfect in every way, gorgeous sixties lady, groovy Hammond (or is it farfisa, much loved by The Pink Floyd gentlemen - I digress) wonderful black and white direction. These lot are one of those sixties hidden gems that I love!





Of course I couldn't resist posting a second video - Mickey Dolenz with Julie Driscoll (look at those eyes!) and a rather interesting take on "I'm a believer".





By the way, we finally watched "The Princess Bride" last night, and I'm glad to see it has aged very nicely, I hate revisiting classics only to find they stink! It has so many wonderfully quotable lines - "unemployed in Greenland!"

I don't really like Bank Holidays!

“Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better”


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A true classic

P.s absolutely love the video this morning, might have to put that one on the main bit.

Anonymous said...

Are you meaning the dance off vid, or the trinity one? (and many thanks)

Anonymous said...

was the dance off one, made me laugh lots...brightened up my morning it did !