Sunday 20 May 2007

Teenage Wasteland

See a penny - pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck. Recently I put down some of my own change and then picked it up again - nothing yet, but I did find 12 pence the other day.

Another 13 hour shift over.

On the ward round today a patient admitted to sneaking off and having a sneaky"ginseng" pasty (he was nil by mouth you see)It caused him much pain and delayed his discharge , but you'd think the ginseng would have helped !(of course he meant ginsters).

I'm awfully tired, I may have an early night - Keep watching the Skies !

Posted this video on Myspace yesterday - but it's great, and worth seeing again!


"I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose." - Steven Wright



No comments: