Wednesday 30 May 2007

Part III

Damn and bother - now I've consumed a bottle of (admittedly white) wine (never seek solace in alcohol kids, it's not big and it's not clever). Consequentially I now feel awful times two (idiot)- my head hurts (both physically and mentally), and I have a knot in my stomach, that twists, and twists, and twists.

I'll sleep very little tonight, for sure.

Now that my head is swimming, I can look for quotes - Incidentally all by Irishmen :

“A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally.” - Oscar Wilde
a
“My words in her mind: cold polished stones sinking through a quagmire” - James Joyce

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” - George Bernard Shaw

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” - Samuel Beckett

“Speak, speak, for underneath the cover there
The sand is running from the upper glass,
And when the last grain's through, I shall be lost.” -
William Butler Yeats


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's me....
I've stopped by.
Yes it was a great big movie style mix up, but hopefully we'll see it as a comedic movie mix up, rather than a scary horror one;-)
I choose the first one!

Lovin the Irish quotes.
We are a very intelligent and perceptive race.......well, apart from one ditzy Belfast girl:)